“One fucked-up modern love story.”
SKYPE DATE – Screenshot of my ❤
A play for two countries, two languages, two actors, two computers and two directors.
Currently in development by two playwrights (click to read our development proposal):
- Petra-Leonie Pichler (Augsburg, Germany)
- Cory Tamler (Chicago, USA)
In co-operation with bluespotsproductions.
- Spring 2011 – brainstorming/development planning
- July 2011 – scene outlining/initial tech research
- August/September 2011 – improv-based script development (simultaneous in Chicago and Augsburg) with international team of actors
- October-December 2011 – writing period
- January 2012 – rehearsal period
- February 2012 – simultaneous international performances in paired German/American cities